Sending us your files – Checklist
If you would to send us your design files below is information and a check list for doing so.
Please note we will not be able to print your file unless ALL of this criteria is completed.
Please note there is a $2.50 service fee per email for printing your files to cover this service.
Send us your files FORM
To send us your files for printing you can send to email@example.com OR fill out the following form. *
File size limit is 32mbs, if you have a larger file please contact us.
Once we have received your files we will send you a confirmation email if you do not recieve this from us within due course please phone us to confirm. **
**Please note we do not respond to emails outside office hours or on weekends.
For Document Printing & Plans
( Text, forms or documents)
Send us an email with the following:
- How many copies you would like?
- If it is a document whether you would like ALL pages printed? (we will default print all pages)
- Whether you would like it in black and white or colour? – (See Pricelist)
- If your document contains images, must be saved as a PDF (word documents will often appear different on our screen to yours and we can’t guarantee it will print correctly we don’t check your document to see if images align correctly or are the right sizes).
- Documents / Prints to be printed same day cut off time is 10am. *Subject to availability
For Documents or Artwork containing Images or Specific Layouts
If you would like to supply your own Designed files: any printing which contains images you must follow the following checklist or a setup fee starting at $33- inc GST will be incurred.
- Supplied as a High Resolution PDF file.
- Size of the document is to be the size of the paper that it is to be printed on.
- Fonts to be outlined if applicable
- Does your document require printing right to the edge? Then you will need to supply your artwork with 3mm bleed and will need to be printed on larger paper and cut down (additional fees apply).
- You will also need to include the details as per document printing for number of copies, colour or black and white, paper stock.